Harold D. Jones · President
Shelley L. Jones · Vice President
Phone: (517) 764-1780 · Fax: (517) 764-3250
655 Ballard Road
Jackson, MI 49201
Google™ Map & Directions: Click HERE
Pneumatic and Hydraulic Cylinders|
PDF document (requires Adobe Reader)
Machine tool quality and hydraulic cylinders. Bore 1-1/8;" thru 4"
AH-Series: Bore size - 1-1/8"; air pressure rating - 250 psi; hydraulic pressure rating - 20 to 1000 psi.
AHH-Series: Bore size 1-1/8"; air pressure rating - 250 psi; hydraulic pressure rating - 20 to 3000 psi.
A-Series: Bore sizes - 1-1/8'', 1-1/2'', 2", 2-1/2'', 3-1/4", 4''; air pressure rating - 250 psi.
Air and hydraulic cylinders are often required to operate dependably in conditions which are extremely rough. This is particularly true in high speed, high-cycle frequency applications and where there is a dirty environment. But no matter what the environment is, from "clean room" laboratory conditions to foundaries, TRICO cylinders will cycle hundreds of times per minute, dependably, even after prolonged idle time.
Since the breakdown of a small cylinder is as costly (in terms of downtime and maintenance labor) as the breakdown of a large cylinder - TRICO Cylinders are built to the same standards of precision, reliability and ruggedness as the larger bore, heavy-duty J.l.C. machine tool quality cylinders. Seal and packing life of TRICO Cylinders will equal or exceed that of the larger bore precision cylinders.
A-Series cylinders are J.I.C. interchangeable.
APPLICATIONS: ANY PUSH, PULL OR LIFT MOVEMENT.
MODELS DESIGNED TO OSHA STANDARDS FOR ONE CYCLE MACHINES. (SPRING EXTENDED)
Double rod end cylinders, bumpered cylinders, and cushioned cylinders are available on all TRICO units.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
Designed for easy, economical servicing. No disassembling of cylinder to change piston rod seals.
SERVICE AND GUARANTEE
Factory service is fast, economical. New cylinder guaratee on all factory-service cylinders.
All TRICO cylinders are given 100% inspection and testing before shipment.
ALL DYNAMIC SEALS ARE SELF-SEALING TYPE - NO "0" RINGS USED FOR THIS PURPOSE
- PISTON ROD High tensile, high-yield steel, hard chrome plated. Wrench flats standard.
- PACKING GLAND Machined, 660 bronzed (AH - and AHH - Series); cast iron (A - Series).
- HEADS Machined from solid steel.
- PORTS 1/8" - 1/4" - 3/8" - 1/2" N.RT. full flow.
- BODY Honed, hard chrome plate l.D. (steel), 1/8" wall thickness.
- TIE RODS High tensile, high-yield steel.
- PISTON One piece, machined cast iron.
- PISTON SEALS "U" Cups.
- MOUNTING LUGS Hydrogen brazed.
- ROD SEALS Polyurethane rod seals and wipers. Self-energizing rod seals easily changed without cylinder disassembly.